AGTek Solutions has expert consultants who can assist in understanding client requirement, do a need assessment and process a to be solution with the latest and greatest solution in the market and setup a contact-call center from 5 seats to 1500 seats in no time at a very affordable cost .
Agtek has partner with the Industry best providers like Genesys, Cisco, Digium, Verint and more to deliver a robust solution which help its client deliver a top of the class Customer experience with Omni Channel Integration and Business Intelligence Reporting .
Professional Services — Our professional services team has a deep background in the contact center industry. They ask the right questions at the outset to provide fast and accurate roll-out of the solution. Understanding that a contact center is a dynamic environment and change is constant, we offer cost-effective professional services engagements to ensure operational efficiency and project success on all of our implementations.
Work Force Management Genesys, Verint.
Inbound Outbound Genesys Cisco Digium
Training and Certification — We provide you with the skills to fully administer your solution, we offer on-site and online training, either instructor-led or self-paced. Regardless of training method, certifications are awarded upon successful course completion.
Managed Services — For clients who prefer AGTek to wholly own ongoing administration, we offer Managed Services. These services can include:
- Consultation and direct technical support in developing design proposals, life cycle planning, problem management, integration and system configuration
- Evaluation and recommendations on specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements
- System administration and support of coordinated and scheduled moves, adds or changes to TantaComm configuration
- Coaching and guidance for network, systems and telephony engineers and support staff, as part of team-based activities
- Creation and maintenance of policies, procedures and documentation to adapt to existing and current release technologies and business requirements